Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Such a perfect day...

I heard the old song "Perfect day" by Lou Reed the other day.
Here is some of the lyrics:

Just a perfect day
Problems all left alone,
Weekenders on our own.
Its such fun.
Just a perfect day,
You made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good.

Youre going to reap just what you sow,Youre going to reap just what you sow

He really does describe a perfect day.
I wonder if that is some of our most important project in life. To find that totally perfect day...Some day..
Maybe life is more than searching for a perfect day?

2 Comments:

Blogger Antonius said...

hey morten

this is Ton, I'm in Denmark right now, travelling around a bit;I just had to respond to the perfect day thoughts of you.
You are right; it is about the perfect day, happiness, just simply being happy.

Shanti

Ton

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Morten,
Im searching Holmqvists classification and finding you :)... Eve if I didnt find what I searched... I want to thank youuu for such a perfect evening with such a perfect day song...

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home