Monday, October 17, 2005

Sorry for the low frequency

Man! It is just so busy at work these days. I have startet with a project that will run for over a year. It is a big research on how youth in Norway looks on life, God, body and internett amongst other things. It is a lot, but at the same time I feel I get more and more into the whole thing in a good way.
Yesterday was a fantastisc meeting at Sub. Leiw Holstad from Marita ( a work amongst drug addicts) preached, and it was just amazing! Two people wanted give their life to God.
I am tired, but feeling good.

The Lord is my sheperd.

2 Comments:

Blogger submorten said...

Hey Trevor!

Is a huge project, actually it`s a cooperation of many christian youth organisations, that is paying for this whole project, I am working part time with this for one year. It is very exciting!

10:45 AM  
Blogger David said...

Good luck with the research! Rocknroll.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home