Sunday, August 28, 2005

Silent worship

God what are you doing with us? Suddenly we feel you and see work amongst our friends. 15 minutes before the meeting was staring, I met Micke and Benjamin. They were going to lead worship. For two hours they had tried to find songs, practice or whatever.....but everything felt wrong. We praied together. We all agreeed that today, the worship should only come from the people sitting on the chairs, not from the stage.......Never before had a meeting moved and used so many people at Sub. We sat in silence a lot, after a while came people with raps, songs, verses, psalms, people that had never shared stuff from the stage.....
So what next??? That is the cool part, I just don´t know...I do not know the road ahead.....All I feel is be still....see that I am God...seek me...listen....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kan jeg bare si at jeg digger det Gud gjør!!!?!? Han er så utrolig god, så trofast!

and by the way....check out my webblogg....unnderbar.blogspot.com

fred ut, min kjære hyrde...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home