Monday, September 26, 2005

Such a blessing, my brazilian family!

I drove my guests from Brazil and Spain to the airportbus at 5.30 am this morning. My apartment is quiet and empty now. For 4 days I have had the honour to get to know this guys even better. They are not just friends, it is my family. For some reason I meet a few people from distant places and jus connect on level it is just amazing. I have to say Batista is a person I admire. He has led so many people to Christ, he has always time for everybody, he is filled with such a love for God and people. He has suffered so much and still his passion is to love God and to lead people to live with God. I remenber at Freakstock he preached from the mainstage, the meeting finished at 5 pm. Batista prayed for people non stop until 9 pm. Hey Antidemon and Carlos if you read this, God bless you!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeg er glad på dine vegne, kamerat. du er bra! kjemp for å beholde kilder til glede og næring. og husk at uansett hvordan det ser ut det hele så er du i Guds hender og han har alltid en plan.... klem

11:42 AM  
Blogger kp said...

morton, another far off friend here... i just found your blog from mirko's.
so cool that i can now track with whats happening there.

bless you!

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei. nå har jeg skrevet litt om turen til NY. hvis du vil lese....
håper ting er bra med deg. uno

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home